https://www.etsy.com/shop/Wildoberryfarms?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Thursday, October 22, 2015

To place an order!

To place an order...

To Place an order:  United States ONLY no overseas (Canada, Australia, UK Excluded) orders will be processed/ shipped at this time Payments will only be processed through Pay Pal, and all packages will be sent via USPS.  Wholesale inquires will need to have a resale number approved to proceed. Most patterns are on my Etsy account now so you can order directly from there or send me an email.  Thanks

No copying is allowed, all rights reserved 2015 Thank you.

Just send me an email with the pattern name and I will send you a pay pal invoice via your email.  My email is
wildoberries@hotmail.com

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Huggs n Stitches, Deb xo

No comments:

Post a Comment