https://www.etsy.com/shop/Wildoberryfarms?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Happy New Year!  2015
Hope you are all enjoying your day of rest and relaxing (maybe recovering for some?)...working on your list of resolutions for the New Year...My family and I will work on our over dinner tonight!  I hope one of your's will be to find more time for stitching! I have a few I am working on, like one for example to work on the block of the month, and hoping to get it finished before February and its debut!
For now I have listed a Valentine pattern or two...
I wish you all a very Happy and Blessed New Year!

Love Notes Pillow Pattern only $9.00
vintage post cards not included in pattern

You are Loved Dish Towel Kit $15.95
Kit includes fabric, towel, pattern and instructions

Potted Flower with Buttons Kit $12.00
Pattern includes 21 red n white buttons and pattern


Hope you all have a wonderful day!  Thanks for stopping by!
Huggs n Stitches, Deb xo 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment